Letters to the Editor
I think of myself as a voter who has voted for whom I think is the best candidate, whether he is a Democrat or a Republican. Without a question, he has to be "democratic".
Let me share some thoughts:
Mr. Biden has been around for so long that he should have made some historical points, but I am not aware of any. I do know that he was the vice president for the worst president in his treatment of Israel (after Carter) and as expected, he betrayed Israel at the UN.... that was his "memorable" event.
A reality check:
1) Biden will be bowing to Iran, giving them money and turning a blind eye to all the terrorists acts that Iran sponsors.
2) The Westbankers and Gazians will receive full stipend (aid) so that they can continue to pay terrorists who will continue to kill Israelis and US citizens.
3) Biden will interfere with the new peace partners with Israel and coax them to be nice to the PLO.
4) He will not act to create new elections in the PLO and Gaza in order to have a normal "democratic" state. Remember Carter was present during the last election and verified that the election was legitimate... ha,ha that "legit" has lasted for over 15 years.
4) Interest rates will rise, companies will go back to manufacture in foreign countries.
5) Re.Covid, as he has said... we will all be in shutdown.
6) Oh yes, demonstrations/riots will increase. There will be no one to stop them as they have pledged to defund the police and free criminals that are not “too bad”.
7) Borders will be open to the takers: no vetting of criminals.
8) All anti semitic votes in Congress are by Democrats.
9) AOC is helping Biden re. the "climate" and he Green Deal”” She's a serious antisemite.
10) Sanders and Biden will be together... the former another anti semite. etc. etc.
11) He will never allow Israel to continue to expand and live in Judea or Samaria.
I could go on....but it is enough for now.
Re. President Trump:
1) Lowest unemployment rate ever.
2) Re: Coronavirus pandemic he immediately closed the borders to countries that could have increased the contagious rate, replenished all the hospitals of their needs. Thanks to all the changes and rapid action requested, he himself was promptly cured.
3) Companies have returned to manufacture in the USA.
4) He has made sure that Iran is being checked and detained from their military ambitions.
5) President Trump has shown that the safety of Israel is of the utmost importance. He accomplished the feat of bringing peace between Israel and their Arab neighbors and be sure there will be more to join when he is reelected.
6) The UN with Trump's help is changing their tune as their "easy" money is drying up.
7) The stock market has been performing excellently.
8) To think he is a white supremist or endorses them is crazy. Students from NYU that filed a suit against the school acknowledges that Trump has empowered Jews on campus.
9) Money for terrorism has been stopped!
10) Immigration will be done in an orderly fashion.
Pablo Nankin, MD